Saturday, June 02, 2007

Spare Me

The bowling tournament was once again held at the Coronado Lanes in StarMall. Since the games were not to begin yet, Roxie, Borj and I walked through the mall looking for a place to eat. We ended up eating lugaw at the food court. I wasn't able to finish my bowl coz I've poured too much fish sauce into it. Ehe. Just a thought: What's the difference between goto, lugaw and arroz caldo??? Oh well.

When we got back, the tournament was about to start. There were no practice games for me so no wonder my first ball went straight down the gutter. Nyaha. Last year, I was able to throw a strike. But this year, I wasn't able to pull one off though I had a couple of spare shots. I think I threw more gutterballs also! And I wasn't able to top my personal best of 70 points! ARGH!

We were about to go home when Blessy approached me. She told me that we were down by a single point and that we could've gone to the finals. If only. Huhu.

I suck. x_x

2 comments:

  1. ang goto, tuwalya ung nakalagay na laman, pag arroz caldo, manok, pag lugaw, un ung generic name hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe. aun naman pala un..
    thank you po! ^_^

    ReplyDelete