Met up with Gary at Ministop, Galleria at around 6:30am. Ercia told us not to be late. Seriously? SERIOUSLY. Well, we waited for them for an hour or two. 'Twas because of Charlie, I think. Seriously? SERIOUSLY. Hehe. Nweiz, because of the delay, we were caught up in traffic. But traffic jams are not that bad for friends who haven't seen each other in a while...
Finally arrived at the Subic Bay Freeport Zone and had a quick stop over to answer nature's call. We reached the Ferry terminal and took more pictures as we waited for the next trip. After an hour, we boarded the ferry boat going to Grande Island Resort. Lucky us, we were able to occupy a table inside where we sat comfortably for the rest of the ride.
The receiving area was kinda crowded for there were about three companies having their company outing. But we were in a grand island so what the hell. Checked out the rooms first...
Then, we had our buffet lunch. It wasn't that good, maybe because we're already late. Actually, I barely remember what I had for lunch. All I can recall is the salad. And that's just because of these pictures...
After lunch, we all retreated into our rooms to rest for a while. Roxie and I were very disgusted because the toilet was a complete mess after Arnie used it. There were McArthurs in the bowl and pee on the floor. *Barf* Oops! There goes my lunch. >_< Guys, I have one question - Is it really that difficult to aim your pee???
Nweiz, we spent the afternoon using the coupons, which were part of the package. There were a lot of choices for the Water Adventure - Banana Boat, Flying Fish, Chariot, Stingray - just to name a few. We first rode the famous Banana Boat. Then, we tried another ride called Chariot, which was a lot more thrilling. Next summer, I wish I get to do parasailing naman. Hehe.
Another coupon entitled us to play badminton and volleyball. I'm not a big volleyball fan coz whenever I play the sport, my arms get peppered with bruises. Nyaha. After the game, we stayed near the side beach to take some pictures 'til sunset.
We then had another buffet meal for our dinner. This time, the food was better. Also, there was this cultural show enjoyed by the foreigners and locals alike.
After dinner, we went night swimming in the pool. I saw three falling stars. Gary confessed something that shocked us all. Hehe. Too bad there was a curfew policy for the pool so we had no choice but to call it a night. Bleh.
Roxie and I weren't able to sleep well that night. We were bombarded with unbelievably loud snores that could put a foghorn to shame. I guess that explains why I can't seem to bring myself to smile in these pictures...
We then had our buffet breakfast. After eating, we had some sort of nature trip walking the trails and exploring the woods. For some reason, there were umpteen million dead frogs on the road. God, I miss the experience. Wah! I wanna hike again!
Went back to our rooms to prepare to leave. After we checked out, we stayed for more camera whoring. Hehe.
On our way home, we dropped by Duty Free to do a little chocolate shopping. We then stopped by the recycled house featured in Rated K. The gate was made of gas tanks of all sizes and the umbrellas were made out of scrap metals. How cool is that?
Then, we grabbed a bite to eat at Razon's. Their heavenly halo-halo never failed to tickle my taste buds. Yum! ^_^
Goodbye, Summer!
Riot? Nde ba Chariot un? :D
ReplyDeleteHonga e. Ang alam ko din Chariot yun kaso Riot naman ung nakalagay don sa website nila. A-ewan! Basta yun na yun! Hehe.
ReplyDeleteMaayong Adlaw sa inyo tanan!!!
ReplyDeletehey sana sa susunod kapag nabigyan ng chance dito naman sa cebu mas marami shooting stars dito kasi malinis ang paligid...
kaya kapag nagka-shooting star. i-wish niyo na sana mag-setup ng Tsukiden sa Cebu, accenture sa cebu, navitaire sa cebu hehehehe para tayong tanan nasa cebu na!!!
hehehehe chariot iyun kringle hehehe riot medyo violent naman iyun hehehehe
Hehehe! Sana nga makakita ako ulit ng shooting star at ma-wish ko yan. ^_^
ReplyDeleteKaya nga e. Parang nde ata maganda sakyan kung Riot ang pangalan nia. Nyaha. >_<
Ei! Nadiscover ko may Razon's pala sa Greenbelt 1, yeah kaya nakakatikim pa rin ako nung halo2 nila kaso mas mahal nga lang from 45 to 65.. baka made in gua-gua pa yun tapos dinedeliver pa.. hehe
ReplyDeleteHehe. Sa Galleria naman ung malapit smen.. Mas mahal nga tlga, 65 din dun e.. Bka nga binyahe p xa tlga galing gua-gua at ngwan nila ng paraan n i-preserve ung yelo kaya mahal. nyaha.
ReplyDelete