JP: "Wala naisip ko lang. Kung ganon ka ka-expressive sa blog mo, bakit in person hindi naman?"
Well, I don't talk a lot about feelings and emotions (so I am told). Sure, I speak my mind but seldom do I speak my heart. Why? Let me count the reasons.
One, I find it easier to express my emotions in writing. Coz there isn't much to worry about when I write. No need to worry about dodging questions that I don't wanna answer. No need to worry about being disappointed for not getting the response that I expect. And I need not worry about keeping people interested on what I have to say. If they don't like what I write or if they don't find me interesting, they can easily click me off their screens for all I care.
Two, there are times when I feel like plain spoken words aren't enough to convey the emotions that I hold in me. That they're not as powerful. When I share how I feel, making it known to another person ain't good enough for me. When I share how I feel, I want the other person to know the emotion, understand it, and feel its intensity (if not the emotion itself). And I think only through the use of written words can I breathe life into each faceless emotion effectively.
Three, I gain much satisfaction from expressing myself creatively through writing. I play with words like a kid playing with his brand-spankin' shiny new toy - filled with a devil-may-care joy and gusto, overflowing with so much energy and enthusiasm.
Words are my toys. And this blog is my playground.
No comments:
Post a Comment