'Twas only through Kathy that I heard the news about Bayani Fernando lifting all traffic rules in Metro Manila. It is "to give motorists a chance to reflect on what compels them to obey traffic rules". A day where there would be no MMDA officials drawing their truncheons and blowing their whistles to unruly motorists. "Huli Holiday", as it is aptly called.
Now join me as I step back into my dream world...
I was watching the news with my Dad. 'Twas showing footages of cars and motorcycles beating the red light, counterflowing, and speeding off like maniacs. Then there's this motorcycle ridden by a woman. As the camera zoomed in, it showed Vina Morales clad in this tight-fitting black plastic trousers, kinda like what Trinity wore in The Matrix. Out of nowhere, hundreds of traffic enforcers appeared holding fire hoses aimed directly at the motorcyclists. Its powerful force sent bodies flying off their rides, crashing into the pavement like rag dolls thrown about by a disgruntled child. Vina laid motionless on her back, half-naked, all wounded and bloody. A man came to her rescue but as he carried her away to safety, a fountain of blood came gushing out of her right breast. Vina screamed out in pain and lost her consciousness. The end.
This isn't actually the first time that I dreamt of blood and gore and neither it is the first time that it had a celebrity guest appearance. I remember Mylene Dizon, Romnick Sarmienta, Patrick Garcia, Desiree del Valle, and Pen Medina (just to name a few) stepping into my dreams. Nyahaha! This is the first time though that I remembered a dream in vivid detail.
Hmm.. I think I should stop watching Happy Tree Friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment