Our itinerary: meet at Megamall, proceed to Fine Light, have our grad pictures reproduced, then accompany April as she gets her new 'do.
Roxie and I arrived at Megamall an hour late. April was a little pissed off, I think. Well, who wouldn't be? But blame the traffic, really. Not me. Hehehe. ^_^
We then headed to Fine Light. Since the studio charges way too much for just a few wallet size copies (Read: 300 pesos for 8 copies!), April and Roxie asked if they could just get hold of the soft copies. Unfortunately, they've deleted the files taken a year ago and they had to look for it uh.. somewhere.
Nweiz, we left the studio empty-handed and decided to grab a bite to eat at Chef d' Angelo in Galleria. To satisfy our big appetites, we ordered two platters of pasta and a pan of pizza. But the cashier must've failed to take our orders accurately coz the waiter arrived with a single platter of pasta instead of two. Actually, with their generous serving of food, 'twas enough to quell our hungers. But we just wanted to make a pig out of ourselves. ... Or was it an I? Nyaha.
April: "Penge po ng cheese."
*Waiter arrives with a bottle of chili.*
April: "Cheese po."
*Waiter arrives with a handful of tissue.*
April: "Cheese po.. CHEEEEESE!"
Hehehe! That really cracked us up! Either he's got a hearing problem or April... well, she has a ngold. Cold, I mean. Hehe. ^_^
After dinner, we walked around the mall. Found some toys stuffed with polyfoam beads, which were too cute not to buy. While April was having a hair spa, Roxie and I bought her some Christmas gifts. Yep, you read that one right. We gave Christmas gifts even though we're yet to celebrate Halloween! Hehe. Well, I guess it's never too early to spread the Christmas cheer!
Merry Christmas, April! Really, it was the traffic. ^_^
Aha! Eto pala yun time na nabili mo yung BAKA. hehe
ReplyDeleteNde BAKA un! Aso un!
ReplyDeleteAso!!!
ASO!!!
ASO!!!!!!!!!!
Hehehe.
BAKA!!!!!
ReplyDeleteBAKA!!!!!
BAKA!!!!!
=))