Thursday, November 30, 2006

Borat Buraot

I didn't want to do it, but I did it anyway. Why? Coz I had to. Coz I did it for a reason. And it angers me to think that there are people who are powerful enough to take that reason away from me, putting all my efforts to waste and making all my sacrifices senseless.

Tangina. Nakakaburaot.
~o0o~

Watched Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan. How's that for a movie title? Hehe.

'Twas a mockumentary about a Kazakh journalist named Borat Sagdiyev who travels to the US to learn about American culture for the benefit of his great and glorious nation, Kazakhstan. He interviewed real people, flummoxed them with stupid questions and offensive remarks, and got real reactions caught on tape. I dunno how much of it was staged, though.

Nweiz, the movie was soo hilarious, soo insane, soo fucked up, and soo politically incorrect. 'Twas one of those movies that will leave you scratching your head, thinking "He didn't just say that, did he?", laughing hysterically every time, and wanting more!

There was one scene that was so horrifying, it left a mental scar that would stay with me for the rest of my life! Think gay porn that is too awful for words! Yikes! The horror. >_<


But a beautiful satire, it is. Watch it! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment