By the President of the Philippines
Proclamation No. 1155
Declaring Tuesday, October 24, 2006 as a regular holiday throughout the country in observance of Eid'l Fitr (Feast of Ramadhan) Kringle's Birthday.
Hehe. Today's my birthday and having it declared as a holiday is more than enough reason to celebrate! I need not to go to work; I got to sleep as long as I wanted to; and I was footloose and stress free for an entire weekday! Just what I needed after working overtime yesterday. Haha!
The day was filled with too much surprises (unexpected visitors, gifts, phone calls, and all that.) Too much actually that I still have my jaw dropped on the floor. O_O ......... God, I really dunno what to say. Thank you so so so much. Nyaha.
Well, now that the 21st candle is added to the cake that is my life, I now stand at the bottom of the adult ladder. I know that ascending it wouldn't be as easy as ABC, but with knees shaking and feet hobbling, I'mma climb the first rung.
To everyone who wished me a happy birthday, thank you! It was. ^_^
No comments:
Post a Comment