Last Thursday was my first day at work. Contrary to what I was expecting, I'm the only MapĂșan in our batch. Two of my co-trainees are from Ateneo and one is from Adamson. Not that it's a big deal but of course it's much better to be in the training with someone from the same school, someone with the same background as I do. Coz unlike them, I know zilch about Unix or Java and sofware engineering wasn't part of our curriculum. The Ateneans, Piwi and Jessa, can speak Nihongo. Kathy is 2 years older than me and has an experience in working. Given that, I can't help but feel inferior. Very. :(
Nweiz, we spent most of the day in the conference room where Ms. Melody discussed the company policies and then she toured us around the office - both in the 32nd and 23rd floors. When I got home, I immediately went online to check my mail and chat with Aucie. After an hour or so, I logged off, washed my face, and went straight to bed. Yep, I was too tired to even eat dinner. >_<
Yesterday, we had this post-Valentine ek-ek and we were required to wear something red and be at the office before 8 o'clock. Sir Rhom and Sir Ranzie presented us the coverage of the training and how we will be evaluated. Then, we went to BPI to open our bank accounts. We stayed there for almost 2 hours. No, we didn't do it intentionally. Or did we? Ehe. We returned at the office 30 minutes before lunch break. I had my first lunch out with some of the design engineers. After lunch, our team was awarded first place for coming to work in red before 8! Yay, pizzas! Ehe. Sir Zaldy discussed the Unix platform, and being the Unix-ignoramus that I am, I didn't have the faintest idea of what he was talking about. Huhu. From work, I went to Makati to meet my mom. The plan was to eat dinner and do some shopping afterwards. But after stuffing ourselves with food, we both felt sleepy and decided to just go home and do the shopping on Sunday.
I guess in the next few weeks or months, there would be less of the blogging. Though I'll still try to post something like this during the weekends. So till next week!
ui.. anu number mo? and email add niyo pO?
ReplyDeleteui.. musta na.. add mo ko sa ym niyo po.. bluewolf112003@yahoo.com.. doumo arigatou gozaimashita..
ReplyDeleteni-add na kita sa YM.. pm ko n lng sau kpg na-add mo nko..
ReplyDeleteDo itashimashite! (tama ba?) hehe.. :)