Saturday, December 17, 2005

YEHEY! Xmas Party

Just came home from YEHEY!'s Christmas party. I'm still feeling a little tipsy from all the booze I drank and words seem scarce so I'll just let these photos talk.

For the kris kringle, I would like to thank Yel for being my sponsor for tonight. Hehe. I wasn't able to receive my first choice on my wishlist, which is an electric-guitar-shaped sling bag, but I understand my "mommy" coz I dunno where I could buy one either. What I got is this book called "The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time" by Mark Haddon, which is second on my wishlist. Yay! ^_^

On our way home, I realized that I'm gonna miss a lotta things din pala.

I'm gonna miss saying, "Sa Podium lng po..." to the FX driver.
I'm gonna miss the pretty Christmas trees at Discovery's lobby.
I'm gonna miss the waterfalls on the wall.
I'm gonna miss riding the elevator up to the 38th floor.
I'm gonna miss arriving at 10am when I should've arrived an hour earlier.
I'm gonna miss signing the log sheet and writing 9:30 anyway.
I'm gonna miss Ate Nerie's pangungulit.
I'm gonna miss the uber fast internet access.
I'm gonna miss updating the movie guide on Wednesdays and Fridays.
I'm gonna miss populating the Gadgets channel.
I'm gonna miss designing frontdoor images for YEHEY!eCards.
I'm gonna miss encoding the internet cafe information sheets.
I'm gonna miss wrapping gifts and tying ribbons.
I'm gonna miss Manang, or Buchoy, or Buchok, or "Justin" or whatever his name is.
I'm gonna miss the YEHEY! people.

Yeah, the people. Those who've been super nice right from the start and even those who HAD to be nice just because. *Sigh* Am sure gonna miss this whole OJT thing as hell. Ugh. What a sap I am. Oh well. Time to hit the sack!

Oh, I almost forgot. I saw something that I shouldn't have seen. My parents were... well, uhm... you know what I mean. I'm out. -_- ZZzzzzz...

4 comments:

  1. Hey kring, kami ni ruiza d mo ma-miss?! Hmp, dindalan din naman kita ng hashbrowns ah! Hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. xempre lalo na kau noh.. pero naisip ko kc magkikita p naman tau.. graduation pa.. tapos job hunting pa.. hehe.. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. speaking of job hunting..
    apply kayo sa tsukiden
    pra punta tyong japan.
    yahoo!! =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm.. ttry din cguro namin jan.. Mapua Country? Hehehe! Ok ung Japan e pero ung mga MP at defense na parang every-week-is-a-hell-week??? Bka di ko kayanin! >_<

    ReplyDelete