Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Maktub: It Is Written

I've been in school for sixteen years. Sixteen years of acquiring knowledge and studying my ass off to get good grades. Sixteen long years of teachers, classmates, books, projects, and homeworks. When you stop going to school, where do you go?

It got me thinking about what I really want to do, what I want to accomplish, and what I want to be.

What does the world hold for me? Where is the right path? How will I decide?

Questions, questions, and more questions. For now, I don't have any answers. Or maybe, I'm not asking the right questions.

~o0o~

I've just finished reading The Alchemist and how I wish I could understand the language of the world and recognize the omens, if there's really such a thing. How I wish I know how to listen to my heart's voice and realize its dreams. I have this belief that I am in control of my life, that I am the only person sitting behind the wheel, steering it in the direction I want to go in. But I also want to believe that the world is working to move me in the direction of my personal legend. I need all the guidance that I could get coz I'm sure as hell that this is not going to be a smooth drive. I want to believe that the universe conspires with the dreamer, that fate will show me the way and that one day, I will become... my dream.

~o0o~


Already got my graduation pictures on CD. Wow. Graduate na pala talaga ako...

1 comment: