My blogging took a back seat for a month because I was super busy with my OJT, schoolwork, and all. I always arrive tired and sleepy. And I didn't feel like I had much to blog about anyway. But now that I'm done with my OJT and school's over, I'm back. At long last, I'm back.
Today's our last day at YEHEY! and as a sign of our gratitude, we bought 'em a bilao of pancit palabok from Red Ribbon and puto from Goldilock's. Ms. Elaine gave us a YEHEY! tumbler, which reminds me of the gift wrapping sessions we had as factory workers, este... interns (think boxes and boxes and boxes of pens, thumbdrives and tumblers.. >_<), and a Charlie and the Chocolate Factory VCD and notebook! Jinky Vidal's there having this chat event but we weren't able to meet her, let alone see her, coz we were in a rush to submit our final drafts to Ma'am Roda. Besides, I've already seen her perform during her Freestyle days and I'm not into her music as a solo artist anyway.
We reached school at around 5pm. They weren't able to submit their paper coz there was this Christmas party at the library. Thank God I printed mine at home. I just had to talk my way out of the screenshot pages that I lacked. Other than that, everything's cool. Hai salamat. I can finally kick back and stock up on all the zzz's that I missed!
No comments:
Post a Comment