Ramnel and I went to GXS and Megaworld to submit our résumés for our OJT application. Then, he accompanied me at Level-Up where I had my first interview right after I've submitted my résumé.
I'm really crossing my fingers for an OJT with GXS mainly because they provide trainees with Php200 daily allowance and because it is located inside the classiness of the RCBC Building.
I'm having second thoughts with Level-Up because of the arrangement that Ma'am Christine told me. According to her, OJT slots for the IT Department are already filled up but she can put me in the Accounting Department or the Logistics Department and the certification would still indicate that I was with the IT Department. Not bad for Php100 but not really ok since it would defeat the purpose of having an OJT.
Though I'm not sure if I'll earn some moolah with Megaworld, the good thing about the company aside from its SVP being my dad's friend and the certification-even-without-attendance offer, which I am likely to decline, is that it's just a stone's throw away from school. As Ramnel puts it, "Konting unat lang nasa Mapúa ka na."
Oh well. For now, I just have to wait for the first company that will give me a ring.
krng try mo dito baka intersado ka, kita ko lang sa jobstreet. Goodluck sa OJT!
ReplyDeletehttp://ph.jobstreet.com/jobs/2005/9/default/20/533841.htm
ReplyDeleteAus! Salamat! ^_^
ReplyDelete