Yel and Ruiza submitted our résumés at Citibank and People Support in Makati. I'm supposed to meet them at Megamall by 10am to continue our OJT hunt in Ortigas. But before heading to Megamall, I had to drop by Landbank to deposit my payment for Sophie's World. I thought I'll be done in 15 minutes but my estimation turned out to be a little far-fetched. I made them wait for more than an hour. Shame on me. >_<
Nweiz, we submitted our résumés at Yehey.com, IWBCorp, and iGen Portal. And just a couple of hours later, we received a text message from iGen Portal asking us to drop by their office tomorrow at 10am for an interview. Yel called the company and found out that they don't provide trainees with allowance. Argh! I think we should start considering other companies regardless of whether they give out some moolah or not. Coz this whole search for an allowance-providing company is getting us nowhere. But then again, when I start thinking about Christmas...
Meron pero di ko p xa binabasa at mukhang mtatagalan p bago ko xa mabasa. >_<
ReplyDelete