I hate it when my mom nags about nothing but our problems. And in the morning to boot! It's such an awful way to jumpstart our morning. It makes us all so depressed and cheesed off.
I understand that we should face the problem. But what I don't understand is why we have to be enslaved by it. Why we have to worry about it every waking moment of our lives. Why can't we just smile and recognize the value of what we have? Like hey, we're all together and complete and thank God we're all in good health. I mean, isn't that more important? For once, I wanna spend a day with my parents without hearing any complaints coz it's really getting on my nerves and it does zilch for us anyway. Just once. Please. It's not running away. Just asking for a break. That's all. A break.
No comments:
Post a Comment