I thought classes are gonna be suspended today so I just slept the entire morning and got up just in time for lunch. While I was stuffing myself with food, I received a text message from Ma'am Balilo.
"Please gve mr. De goma and all ur panelists a copy of ur final paper TODAY. See me tom 9am at d faculty room."
I almost choked on a mouthful of Sisig.
"Ma'am d po kme mkkpsok ngyn dhl s transport stryk. Dpt po tlga pu2nta kme skul kso po wla po tlga mskyan. Bka po pde 2m mrning n lng po..."
To some extent, true. There was really a transport strike, we were really planning to go to school and Ramnel was really stranded. But I wasn't. Truth is, I haven't printed everything yet coz I haven't refilled my colored cartridge and we still have to consult our technical adviser. No, I wasn't lazy. ^_^
Her reply: "OK"
So shoot me.
No comments:
Post a Comment