Saturday, May 28, 2005

So Help Me God

I'm beginning to look at the things that happened last night in a different perspective. I think I'm gonna take all that as a sign from the Big Guy up there. Maybe He showed me the crying girl and the dead guy because He wanted me to realize that life is too short and I shouldn't waste it crying over things that I have no control over. Hmm, looks like He wants me to be happy. And I do want to. I wanna be happy. Genuinely happy. And at peace. I know I'm harboring a certain amount of bitterness inside and I want to let go of that. I also want to forgive the persons who have caused me to feel this way. If only I could find it in my heart to forgive. So help me God.

1 comment:

  1. oi loka!!! cge nga tell me bat meron ka d2ng last will?! hhahahahaha!!! i do think that night made u a lil paranoid eh?! wehehehehehe!!! pero thas juz fyn.. two incidents can really make people paranoid..:D exept me.. hahahahaha!!:)) im already paranoid before that incident.. no space for more..:D tc!!!

    ReplyDelete