Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Killing Time

Since I had some time to kill, I decided to stop by Fully Booked at Gateway and get myself high. With books, of course. :) Yep. Being surrounded with books gives me a natural high. Rest assured I'll never be caught dead in bookstores. Nweiz, saw this book entitled "Beautified" authored by Queer Eye for the Straight Guy's grooming guru himself, Kyan Douglas. Leafed through its pages and drooled over his "macho" pictures. ^_^


*Sigh* How can someone this gorgeous be so GAY?!

In other news, LRT Line 2 is now facing some safety issues about the stability of their foundations. It appears that the LRT-A management reduced costs by reducing the metal buried beneath the earth that supports the railway bridge. Instead of digging deep down into the bedrock, they only reached the clay area. Thus, compromising the safety of its passengers! Yikes. I'm one dead meat. I could imagine the bridge collapsing and the train crashing into Marikina River. Very reminiscent of Spiderman 2! Hmm, at least I'll be part of history. Yun nga lang, I'll be history as well.

3 comments:

  1. sbe ko seo eh. gwapo c kyan! sna nga lang nde xa GAY! (=

    ReplyDelete
  2. gwapo nga! ehe. ang gusto ko lng naman k Jai e ung pagiging culture vulture nia.. pero kung looks ang pag-uusapan.. KYAN din ako! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. bwahahaha!!!! akin si kyan!!! akin!!! hehehehe joke!

    ReplyDelete