Saturday, May 14, 2005

Nothing's What It Seems

Checked my mailbox awhile ago and read this email from a friend. There are just a few things swimming in my head right now so I might as well catch it.

First off, mabait ako kung sa mabait. I know I have a great deal of tolerance but I am no saint. So stop dipping your toes to see how much more I can take. Coz God knows I can only take so much.

Second, "Don't do unto others what you don't want others to do unto you". It's as simple as that. And when you think of it, it pretty much applies to everything. So try to live by the golden rule. Be reminded that there is a thing called karma. And it'll come around and bite you on the ass just when you thought you've managed to avoid it.

Lastly, I don't give a toss on whoever reads my blog. Never will I edit my thoughts just because I'm now aware that certain souls frequent this site. Coz I maintain this not for anyone else but myself. So grab yourself a drink and read on for all I care.

No comments:

Post a Comment