Sunday, June 16, 2013

AnneBisyosa!

It's only been three weeks since I arrived here in the US but I was already starting to miss the brand of entertainment that we have in Manila. Sure, Derick has TFC but we barely have time to watch TV. So when we learned that Anne Curtis' US Tour has a San Diego leg, without thinking twice, we swiped Derick's credit card and bought us some tickets! Hehe.

The No Other Concert was held at the Pechanga Resort & Casino at Temecula. About 39 miles away from home. But really, we'd drive another 50 miles just to see her! At least I think Derick would, since he's the only one who drives. For now. Hehe.

Anne entered the stage with her back facing the audience. Funny how she seemed very nervous and how she giggled, shrieked and screamed just to calm her nerves! Cute! :)

She sang Rihanna's "Diamonds" wearing her controversial high-slit dress and constantly reminded everyone that she's wearing a tannga underneath. Hehe. Unlike her ASAP performance though, there were no rain effects. But she looked fiercely stunning nonetheless!

She also sang and danced along to JLo's "On the Floor", Katy Perry's "Fireworks", and Nicki Minaj's "Super Bass". Belted out "I Will Always Love You" by Whitney Houston and the song that started it all - "Alone" by Heart, just to mention a few. Her performances were made even more entertaining by the whirlwind of wardrobe changes she had in between!

This being my favorite... :)

She said it's her way of making up for her lack of vocal prowess. Haha.

Nina Girado (Didn't know she had a surname until today) was Anne's special guest. She performed her hits like "Someday" and "Don't Say Goodbye". Anne later shared the stage with her as they did a duet of Aerosmith's "I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing". Derek Ramsey was supposed to be there as well but unfortunately, he had some issues with his visa.

As the Annebisyosa always says, "I'm not a singer, I'm an entertainer." And with the show that she put on, I'm sure she left everyone completely and happily entertained! :)

Us: "One, two, three... We love you Aaaaannne!!"

Fan girls. Hahah.

No comments:

Post a Comment