Day 181: Ambigram
Theme: Upside Down.
You could turn me upside down and inside out. Strip me to the bone if you must. But I won't be phased. I'd still be me.
09.07.10
Day 182: Bakit Baliktad Magbasa Ng Libro Ang Mga Pilipino?
Theme: Upside Down.
We are all proud to be Pinoy everytime Pacquiao beats the hell out of his opponents, everytime a Filipino athlete bags a medal or lands a good spot in any competition. But how many of us refused to be identified as a Filipino after the bloody hostage drama that took place in Manila? How many of us said, "Nakakahiya maging Pilipino" or "Ayoko ng maging Pilipino" after watching the news? As Bob Ong puts it, "Sila ang mga taong de-perdible ang pagka-mamamayan, ikinakabit at tinatanggal, depende sa ihip ng hangin." And more than the bashing of other nationalities, it is us being ashamed to be Filipinos that hurts our country the most.
09.08.10
Day 183: The Thing That Sleeps
Theme: Upside Down.
First morning after working night shift. While most people are getting out of bed, I'm just getting in it. And that very much sounded like a Train song. Hehe. It's difficult to get some shuteye especially when the sun is up. But thanks to my eye mask I could sleep all day long, albeit as Mike Enriquez. Err, The Thing. Hehe.
09.09.10
Day 184: Reflection
Theme: Upside Down.
New World Hotel's reflection in Greenbelt 5's breeding ground for mosquitoes. Hehe.
09.10.10
Day 185: To Die Is Rest
Goodbye to a mentor and a dear friend. Thank you for everything you've taught me, for believing in me, and most especially for the friendship. I know that you're now wrapped in the loving arms of our Creator. And I'm sure all the angels will love you as much as we did. We'll miss you. Rest in peace.
As I'm writing this entry, there's a whiff of flowers in the air. Drew, I know it's you. Hanggang ganyan lang ha? Wag mo akong gugulatin. Hehe.
09.11.10
Day 186: Gloria Maris
Tin just got back from Dubai for a month's vacation. She treated us to a pleasant dinner at Gloria Maris. It's really nice to see old friends again and I really miss hanging out with them. Too bad Roney and Ate Lotis weren't there to join us. Tin, thanks so much for the dinner and the pasalubong! Have a safe trip to Bicol! :)
09.12.10
Day 187: Blizzard Treat
Theme: Upside Down.
My favorite ice cream served upside down! =P~
Libre mo ako DQ... :P~
ReplyDeleteSureness! Uy natakam! Hehe. :P
ReplyDeletegawa mo ko ng ambigram :D
ReplyDeleteMay ambigram generator online:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.flipscript.com/ambigram-generator.aspx
Ni-try ko ung "MEDS". Anganda ng nagawa for both Old English and Script fonts! :)
Kringle ano nga pala gamit mong Cam sa mga pictures mo?
ReplyDelete@ambigram: tinry ko yang link. hehe... cool! ;)
ReplyDelete@bakit baligtad: tama, at yun talaga ang nakakalungkot. :( ako proud pa rin akong maging pinoy!
@gloria maris: weee thanks tin! :) ako rin miss ko na ang mga hangouts natin dati! :( sana pagdating ni lotis, makasingit man lang tyo ng dinner sa sked nya...
- Rocheru
::CHARLIE::
ReplyDeleteNikon D7000. Hahaha. In my dreams! :))
Sony T2 lang iyan.. ^_^
::ROCHERU::
@Ambigram
Nice noh? Tapos tyagain na tanggalin ang watermark.. Aus na! Hehe.
@Bakit Baligtad
Tama! Nakakahiya ung nangyari, nakakahiya yung mga pulis natin. Pero hindi nakakahiya maging Pinoy! Ako din, I'm proud to be! Hehe. ^_^
@Gloria Maris
Unga unga, baka dapat mag-set na tau ng appointment in advance. Hihi.