Day 160: Who's Killing Who?
Theme: Killing Time.
Some people smoke to kill time. While smoking is slowly killing them too.
08.17.10
Day 161: Checkmate
Theme: Killing Time.
Saw these men playing a game of chess along a street in Mandaluyong. Honestly, I'm no big fan of games that require more mind than might. If I were to play a game, I prefer something that will require me to move, something that will make me sweat. Like basketball. Hehe. But I really admire people who can play chess and play the game well. Even more so, the onlookers who could patiently watch every move, every idle gesture for hours and hours without getting bored.
08.18.10
Day 162: Killed The Enemy
Theme: Killing Time.
They say Time is our worst enemy. So I did us all a favor and killed it. Just a literal take on this week's theme. Hehe.
08.19.10
Day 163: ImagineNation
Theme: Killing Time.
Reading books and watching movies are two of my favorite ways to kill time. Both offer a momentary escape from reality. Both could transport me to different places. Different worlds, even. Both allow me to meet new characters and eventually get to know them like they were real people. I hear their laughter and share their joy. I feel their pain and share their tears too. The only difference is that reading leaves room for imagination. I translate words into scenes. I imagine how the characters look like, the setting, the sounds, the smell. Movies, on the other hand, do not leave much to the imagination. It is entertainment served on a silver platter - background music, special effects and all. And I admit that I am now more a couch potato than I am a bookworm. Hence the rusty imagination.
08.20.10
Day 164: What The--?!
Theme: Killing Time.
I sometimes read car plates to pass time. Especially when traffic is heavy. And I find it interesting when I spot car plates that read WTFxxx, LOLxxx, RIPxxx or any other three-letter acronym. Wala lang. Hehe.
08.21.10
Day 165: Time For Fun
Theme: Killing Time.
When there's a lot of time to kill and a couple of hundreds to burn, Timezone is the place to be! Haha.
08.22.10
Day 166: Cheap Thrills
Theme: Killing Time.
Most people kill time at the mall. It's where we go shopping, it's where we dine, and it's where we catch the latest flick. But going to the mall doesn't always have to burn a hole in our pockets. No budget for a new pair of shoes? Go window shopping. No extra money for a snack? Go to the supermarket and fall in line for free tastes. Movie ticket too expensive? Go people watching! Love or hate their fashion sense! That's what I do. Hehe.
Kamiss magbasketball -- yung timezone at yung brutal na version nito. Kaso mukang d ko na magagawa ung latter. HAHA.
ReplyDeleteUnga e! Namimiss ko na mag-sportsfest. Wala kc sportsfest d2 sa ofc e. Pde ka naman cguro maglaro basta magaling na magaling na tlga tahi mo.. Hehe. Tara, timezone!
ReplyDelete@Checkmate
ReplyDelete- I play chess very well. Hehe:D
@Killed The Enemy
- May dugo pala yung relo... Hmmmmmm:p
@Time For Fun
- Tara timezone... Nakaabot na ko sa 3rd round... Ehehehe
@Cheap Thrills
- Pumipicture ng legs!? Hehehe
@Checkmate:
ReplyDeleteWaw tlga?! Yabang! Hahah.
@Killed the Enemy:
Heheh. Salamat sa relo mo! :)
@Time for Fun:
Nakaabot ka n ng 200?!?!? Di nga? Kelan?? Hehe. :P
@Cheap Thrills:
Hahaha! Nde naman yung legs ang subject ko noh! Yung Freddy Krueger socks and the killer boots! Hehe. :P
@who's killing who: ayoko ng yosi, naiinis ako sa mga nagyoyosi. 'nuff said. hehe
ReplyDelete@checkmate: ayoko rin ng chess. ayoko rin kasi ng nag-iisip. nakakastress :)) sali ako sa basketball! :P
@killed the enemy: naawa ako sa relo :P bloody sha. haha
@Time for fun: dati akong adik sa timezone. natapos ko na rin yung basketball don na hanggang 500. haha... ansakit sa arms
@cheap thrills: hahaha... hanep sa porma noh? :P
-Rochelle
@who's killing who:
ReplyDeleteAko din! Pinopolute nila ang hangin ko! Hehe.
@checkmate:
Tara! Ex-tsuki sportsfest! Nyaha.
@time for fun:
HUWAW! Angaling! Ako nde p nakakalagpas ng 200. Hihi.
@cheap thrills:
Tama, so fashionista! Wahaha.
@Checkmate
ReplyDelete- Turuan kita... Hehehe :D
@Killed the Enemy
- Ur welcome!:D Meron pa ko dun luma...
@Time For Fun
- Yup nung nag-greenbelt 5 ako while waiting. Kaso hanggang dun lang sumakit na yung braso ko. Ehehehe
- @Ate Rochelle: ang galing naman!:D
@Cheap Thrills
- Ahh yun ba? Ewww.. Jejemon.. Hahaha
@Checkmate:
ReplyDeleteHmm.. Alam ko naman ung mga allowed moves.. Di ko lng gusto ung game mismo.
@Killed the Enemy:
Oks na, di ko n naman cguro ulit kakailanganin ng lumang watch n imu-murder. Hehe.
@killed the enemy: ma-drama ang pagkamatay ng relo, tsk tsk... mamamangha ako ng major major kung ROLEX watch ang pinatay mo. :-p
ReplyDeleteNakaka-hinayang naman un in a major major way! Ito lng ang keri kong i-murder, mga minor minor watches.. Nyaha.
ReplyDelete