Monday, March 30, 2009

Mi Primer Dia En PSOD

After two weeks of blissful rest, I'm once again part of the Philippine workforce. Ahihi. ^_^

My first day at PSOD was uneventful but it went fairly well. There were no first day jitters since I already know some people, most of them were former officemates. And I also have a batchmate! Yippee!

I spent most of the day filling out forms. The HR manager was on leave so the usual first day orientation did not happen. She just left us an email with an attached resumé format and capability matrix file, which were pretty easy to accomplish. All I did was remove all the markings coz I've no experience in any of the listed technologies. Haha.

Hours passed slowly with me pretending to be busy with the files. Reading and rereading it for like 5 hours. Haha. I was so bored I could actually watch windows flying around my screen. Or maybe even watch somebody else watching windows flying around his screen! Hehe.

Thank God there's YM.

No comments:

Post a Comment