I am far from perfect. I could spend an entire day counting the many mistakes that I have done and the many sins that I have committed, both in knowledge and in ignorance. But for every wrong step that I took, I learned. More than I could have any other way.
I dunno why you decided to bring that shit up out of the blue. To think that you weren't in the slightest involved in that issue. You've probably just read it here or heard it through the grapevine, I dunno. But as much as I hate to admit it, that snide remark of yours sent me tumbling down back to my hell hole. It took me several disconcerting months to climb out and I was still shaking off the dust when you chose to attack me with your words. Nice job.
What do you want me to do? I've accepted all the blame that was mine to take. I've done everything I could to make amends. I've tried my best to set things right. Sure, I've had my faults. But how many times do you have to crucify me?
Who could that be... Hmmmm...
ReplyDeleteI have no clue... Could you give me one? Ehe... ^_^
-@ntonymous
No can do.. Hehe.
ReplyDeleteto: @ntonymous
ReplyDeleteHala!!!., ikaw yta yun eh,,,
Nyahahaha! Sino kb kasi?
Magpakilala ka nman...
to: kuringeru
Hayaaan mo na yun.. ignore what
he/she says.. assume that they are
not aware or cares of what you might feel.. or they don't know you a lot
because they don't know what you
might feel whenever they throw messages
at you...
Or better exercise the beauty of "IGNORING",,, though its very hard,
It might help you a lot for you not
to feel crucified. ^_^
Tinatawanan ko na lang. Hahaha. ;)
ReplyDeleteako ba yon kringle? waaaah... kung ako yan, patawad... huhu... (guilty eh noh. :D )
ReplyDeletewell... what can i say... minsan talaga may ganon na pangyayari...
Kringle! Ayan, i commented on a post i would never understand! Bwahahaha! But still, i did ( commented )! Hehe. Anyway, to the person that made Kringle mad: Do you know why she's mad?
ReplyDeleteFuck you. That's why.
@rosyel:
ReplyDeleteNyah. Bkt mo naman naicp iyon? Adik. Hehe. Di noh.
Aun nga, mei mga gnon nga tlgang mga pangyayari. Ehe.
@anonymous:
Hainaco Yel. Minsan na nga lang mag-comment, anonymous pa. Hehehe. Pero xempre binanggit ko name mo. Ahihi. Miss na kita! Hehe.
hihihi... wala lang. baka lang may nagawa akong bad ng hindi ko nalalaman. :) eto lang masasabi ko... mas masaya kung reresbak! nyaha... dyok!
ReplyDeleteResbak? Mei gnun?! Hehe. *toink*
ReplyDeletehihihi... dyok lang :P
ReplyDelete