Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Metal Mouth

I was on leave today to visit my dentist. Her clinic is somewhere in Manila and my appointment was at 9am. We arrived a little late - an hour or two late. Nyaha. Good thing she's friends with my mom or else I would've received a long lecture on how time is of the essence while she poke the insides of my mouth. Wehe.

Her clinic has a playful atmosphere. Toys were on display, colorful pinwheels spinning at the slightest breath of wind. There was also this 5 feet tall Bugs Bunny statue, showing off his buck teeth, standing proud with his ubiquitous carrot. Cool, eh? I think it would somehow keep the patients from thinking of her as an evil creature who wields instruments of oral torture. Well, it worked for me. Hehe.

Nweizh, after almosht two hoursh of dental work, with my back againsht the torture chair and my mouth wide open, I now have thoushandsh of peshosh worth of metal shnaking through my teeth. A metal mouth, I am! Nyaha.

(Contrary to what this post is suggesting, I am NOT having problems with my S's. Wala lang. I just wanted to make that clear. Hehe. ^_^)

9 comments:

  1. Yesh... Naka-bracesh na din... hehehe... :p

    Hindi sa 'S' may problem... sa 'F' kasi mei tumutunog... prang pito... hehehe... ^_^

    -@ntonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha.
    Kaya nga hanggat maaari e iniiwasan ko ang letter "EP".
    Kundi man maiwasan e kunwari n lng mei ep depek ako. Wehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nyaha! parang gusto ko na yung dentista mo... iba ang ambiance ng clinic. hihi... pero hindi pa ako pwedeng magbraces... may tumutubo pa akong ngipin na take note, hindi wisdom tooth... toingk!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool nga xang dentist. Umaakyat pati ng bundok. Chca mahilig mag-joke. Hehe. Aun nga lang, pahirapan puntahan. Pero aus lang, direcho 168! Hehehe.

    Hehe. Tlga? Na-late ng tubo. Ako naman mei milk tooth pa.. Wehe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hihi... hindi ako marunong pumunta don eh. nyaha. yari! :P

    yup, meron. kainis nga eh. bata pa pala ako. :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nyaha. Aun lang. Taxi. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. bwahahaha... ayoko.. mahal na ang taxi. ahihi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aysus. Baryang-barya lng sau un noh. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  9. achiche!!! hindi noh... naglalakad nga lang ako papasok at pauwi para makatipid eh. :P

    ReplyDelete