I brought all my things at the office. They told me that my bag was too big for the outing.
Roxie: "Kringle! Pack light, pack right!"
Hahaha! Fine, I admit! I am an inexcusably appaling packer. I really tried to fit all my things into a backpack but I wasn't happy with the result. Sure, I had it zipped but it was bulging at the seams! Like my things were bursting out of my bag! Think Pamela Anderson bursting out of her bra. Not a pretty sight, eh? Nyaha. So I brought with me a bigger bag where my things could comfortably breathe inside.
Me: "Konti lang talaga yan, marami lang hangin! Tignan mo kapag inupuan ko..."
Hehehe. Octoberian. ;)
After work, we went to Megamall to meet April and Kathy who were doing groceries. Dropped by April's pad for dinner. Then off to Roxie's house where we freshened up before heading to Kathy's place and finally to El Pueblo for the 11pm meetup. When Mike arrived, we transferred to his SUV and began the long road trip to Alaminos.
We arrived at the rest house just as the sun was rising from the horizon, painting the sky in glorious shades of purple and gold. A bitch welcomed us in. The guys were soo caught up by her hospitality and even more by her boobs.
And what big boobs she has!
Hahaha! My back and my neck were aching from the long hours of sitting uncomfortably still while trying to catch some sleep. So when my body landed on the bed with my arms and my legs stretched out, sleep came in quickly. After an hour or two, we left the house to look for a boat that would take us to the islands. We first went to a wharf in front of a resort. I think the amount they were charging us was a little out of budget so we left and looked for other boats. But not before stealing some shots, of course. ;)
Cut my life into pieces. This is...
Hehehe. We went to another wharf, which was bigger, with more boats docked around the area. Actually, it was more expensive than the previous one but they said that it is inclusive of the islands' entrance fee. So Mr. Bangker, you have a deal! *toink* Hehe.
On our way to our destination, we saw the many, many islands scattered around the waters. According to Joji, the Hundred Islands is actually a cluster of 124 islets at low tide or 123 islets at high tide and not exactly 100 islets as most of us thought. We started counting the islands. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
And then we lost our count! Nyaha.
Nweiz, our first stop was the Governor's Island. The first thing that caught my eye was the Pinoy Big Brother house where the final four teen housemates stayed. Hehe. Unsurprisingly, the house was locked so we just appreciated the beautiful landscape and seascape from where we stood.
Walked a little around the island. At first we took the route by the water and then on our way back, we did a short hike up the view deck where we had a nice panoramic view of the surrounding islands. Ang galing talaga ni God. ^_^
Our next stop was the Quezon Island, named after the late President Manuel Quezon. According to Mr. Bangker, it is the biggest of the islands. Upon arrival, we all went straight to the Pavilion for lunch. Our hungry stomachs were filled with rice, Salted Egg and Tomato Salad, and Chicken and Pork Adobo! Hehe. Thanks, Kathy! ^_^
After lunch, we climbed the stairs going to the picnic sheds where we stayed for a while snapping some photos while the others were already swimming in the waters.
Then, we followed suit and took the plunge! It was quite enjoyable but there were many jellyfishes floating about. I remember Kathy yelling at the top of her lungs when she saw a jellyfish just a couple of inches away from her. I was standing right beside her so I was really shocked when she yelled like that! Nyahaha.
Also, Quezon Island was a little too crowded. Sure, the sea is a boundless expanse but it would have been much more fun and relaxing if there were fewer people. I mean, how could you relax if there are a lot of kids playing in the sand and a lot of people swimming in the sea and a lot of people making noise and a kid skinny dipping? Salacious! Wehehe.
Anton knew of another island, which was less crowded. Half of the group checked the island first and they would just text us if it's better there. So while waiting for their go signal, we thought of exploring Quezon Island. April told us that she saw a small cave somewhere. My back scraped against a rock and I got myself a tiny scratch. We walked and walked until we saw a pipe with water gushing out. Guess it was water coming down from the comfort rooms. Hahaha! We decided to walk back before we could see something gross flowing out of it. Yikes!
We went back to the Pavilion. Thought it would be a waste to just stay put in one place so April, Jozzel and I continued roaming around the island. We climbed everything there is to climb and looked for anything worth seeing. We saw the statue of Manuel Quezon, whitewashed and time-worn, overlooking the island like a plaster saint.
On our way back to the Pavilion, we ran into Kathy and the rest of the group. They already received a text message from Boss JD and we were to follow them there. We rode the boat and told Mr. Bangker to bring us to Scout Island. When we noticed that the boat was heading for the port, we reminded Mr. Bangker of our destination. Apparently, he thought we were already going home. Nyeh. Mr. Bangker wanted us out of the islands! No deal! Hehehe. *toink*
Scout Island is a small island but the water there is more beautiful. The color was more inviting and it wasn't crowded compared to Quezon Island. We just shared the island with a group of Koreans.
Had so much fun under the sun with the sand as our main source of wholesome entertainment...
and not-so-wholesome entertainment.
Boys will be boys.
There was this pretty Korean girl who kinda looks like Shan Cai. The stolen shots didn't suffice so they later asked her to pose with us!
Boys will always be boys. Hehehe. ^_^v
Nweiz, after drinking a little, eating a little, and camera whoring a lot, we left the shores of Scout Island and floated into the sea...
We went back to, as what the locals call it, the mansion. Washed away the sand and the salt from my body. I was sunburnt to a crisp. My arms and my back was burning red. The cold water felt soo good, I wanted to stay at the shower forever. Hehe.
We then prepared dinner. We had Pinaputok na Tilapia. And just like in our milestone before, I volunteered to stuff the fish with tomatoes and onions! Hehe. After dinner, Roxie and I washed the plates, the cups, and the utensils. Some played a game of pool, while some strolled at the portside. Boss JD handed us a bottle of San Mig Light. I really don't enjoy the taste of beer but out of courtesy, I accepted the drink. I was gulping down the bottle of beer when...
Boss JD: "Ang mga taga-St. Scho talaga malakas uminom noh?"
I almost spluttered a mouthful in his face. Nyahaha.
And then we stayed at the portside. After an hour or two of "kwentuhang lashing", we decided to go back to the house, where it would be safer for all of us. Hehe. The others have gone to sleep but Roxie, April, Joji and I chatted some more. We talked about the planned Baguio sidetrip. If we would still push through despite the problem with the transpo, etc. At one point, I already felt sleepy. Joji told us to hit the sack later because he was not yet sleepy. But how would sleep come to him when he kept on pedaling away at the stationary bike? Nyaha. A couple of minutes later, Roxie and April also felt sleepy and he had no choice but to call it a night.
The next morning, we left the home of the Hundred Islands and headed to the City of Pines!
No comments:
Post a Comment