The last time we played, I was already gasping for breath a few minutes after the first round began. Surprisingly now, I didn't find it difficult to run around the terrain. Guess the trek kinda strengthened my lungs. Sweet. ^_^ Though I improved on that aspect, I still suck at aiming and shooting and ducking for cover. So yeah, basically, I still suck at the game. Nyaha.
The bruises I got are helluva lot worse. I no longer took pictures of them coz I swear they're not a pretty sight. To say that they look horrible is an understatement. Believe me.
With pleasantly aching bodies and a bunch of stained clothes, we went to Filinvest clubhouse for our lunch courtesy of Boss Jay. I really had no plans of jumping into the pool with the sun beating down on me so I just enjoyed myself with the food, the drinks, and 123 pass.
No comments:
Post a Comment