Saturday, December 16, 2006

Tsukiden Christmas Party '06

We had our company Christmas party at Saisaki in Megamall. With the theme being The 80's, we had to dress up in 80's style clothes and become a bunch of walking fashion disasters for a night. Having attended an 80's themed party in the past, I knew exactly how to do away with neon-colored tops, leg warmers, and shoulder pads. I jumped into a red shirt, a jumper, and a pair of Chuck Taylor's; Then I sported a cap with an (M) printed on it. Voila! I'm Super Mario, the Koopa-smashing plumber of the 80's! ^_^



Part of the program is the battle between Business Units including the Admin. Each group was given 10 minutes to present anything 80's and Christmas-y. Our Business Unit, CSBU, did a three-part presentation:


Thriller!!! Thriller Nights!!!


At isang kilong pulang asukal!!!


C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-CSBU!!!

With barely a week of preparation, we still managed to land second place. If it's because of biases in judgment or just sheer talent, you decide. Hehe. ;)

After the party, we stayed at Starbucks where we pumped ourselves up with caffeine...

...as we played several games of Pekwa! Merry Christmas y'all! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment