Friday, December 22, 2006

Road Trip

Mary: "Kringle! Gising na!"
Me: "Ha? Bakit?"
Mary: "Tagaytay tayo!"
Me: "HA?!"
Mary: "Hehe. Basta, tawagan mo si Roxie!"


I was still half asleep as I stretched my arms and rubbed the sleep grit from my eyes. I stopped for a moment trying to remember what day it was. Am I late for work? No. Am I supposed to be at the office today? Hell no. Have I forgotten a planned outing? I don't think so. What did Mary just told me?!

Me: "Ei, bakit?"
Roxie: "Tagaytay daw tayo!"
Me: "HA?!"
...
Me: "Seryoso? Adik kayo."


With no real itinerary whatsoever, Boss Chris, Mary, Roxie, and I were off to Tagaytay in no time. We browsed through brochures and decided to check out Sonya's Garden first.



The place was truly a beauty. We walked through the garden's colorful and vibrant floral explosion. Got comfy in every daybed hidden in the vines as we absorbed everything our eyes could behold. I hope when I get back there, it won't just be for sightseeing though. I'll make sure to bring enough moolah for the food and the spa. But I don't think I would use that spooky restroom ever again. Nyahaha.



We then had our dinner at Leslie's Restaurant. Ordered an awful lot of food - crispy pata, crispy kangkong, sizzling something (hehe), tuna belly, and whatnot - all served generously.



We didn't quite manage to wolf everything down though. One by one, we dropped our spoons and forks, sated, and slipped into a food-induced coma.



The moment we recovered from the fit, we're ready for more Kodak moments! A bunch of camera whores, we are!

2 comments:

  1. Leslie - sarap nung crispy kangkong nila at cmpre yung specialty nila - bulalo...
    Pero, me tumutugtog b sa inyo habang kumakain???... Yung me malaking
    bass instrument at mga gitara?

    ReplyDelete
  2. tama, sizzling bulalo ata ung inorder namin na isa.. hehe. meron b non?!

    e nde naman kme tinugtugan nung mga tao don e.. mei favoritism ata..ehe.

    ReplyDelete