Sunday, July 17, 2005

Quatro Fantastico


My brother and I once again entered Marvel universe to catch Fantastic Four. 'Twas quite different from other superhero flicks. There were no secret identities, no hidden alter egos, no changing in phone booths, no underground caves and whatnot. The characters have shown more human reactions upon discovery of their powers. Take Johnny Storm, for instance. When he discovered his ability to control fire, instead of hiding his face behind a mask of anonymity, he goes out in public and savors every minute of his newfound fame. And I bet most of us would do the same thing. Oh well. All in all, it was a fun movie with lots of eye candy. Eye candy = visual effects + Chris Evans. ;) And thank God The Thing ain't CGI.


The Human Torch, Chris Evans, is HOT. Sizzling hot! ^_^

~oo0oo~

Just when I thought I was out, You pulled me back in. Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment