During the last few weeks of classes, a series of unfortunate events occured that I felt like my chances of passing two of my major subjects are getting slimmer by the minute. First, I wasn't able to attend our Mult343 defense due to sickness. Then, we weren't able to submit our final thesis proposal paper to Sir Umoso on time due to our panelists. Our paper was delayed for like almost two weeks. I already told my parents that they should not expect me to pass all of my subjects and that my decision of waiving three subjects was a big mistake. Instead of giving me a rap on the knuckles, they simply told me that I should just lift it up to Him and allow Him to work things out for me. So I did. And guess what? I found out just tonight that I passed all of my subjects! And not only did I pass, I also earned myself a half-scholar status! Yay for me! ^_^
Such is life! Such is the power of God!
Congrats! You deserve it, yanno. ;)
ReplyDeletehey, just read ur entire blog.. down to ur august entries.. freaked u out big time, huh?
ReplyDeleteremember when u asked me "how much pain is too much?" and i just shrugged it off?
i duno what to tell u then.. but now this i can tell u..
No pain will be too much for u coz
YOU ARE STRONGER THAN THE PAIN
ok ba? ;)
I hear you! Thanks! ^_^
ReplyDelete