Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Red-Haired Albino

I hate it when men twice my size knock me over in their rush to get on the MRT. I hate it when they look out of the window or pretend to be asleep just so they won't have to give up their seats. Well, not necessarily for me coz I don't mind standing from Cubao to Buendia but rather for someone in need of it more than they do.

I remember one time when a pregnant woman stood beside me, everyone seated in front of us suddenly became tired and fell asleep! As in everyone! Grabe. Was her tummy not big enough for them to notice?! *Sigh* Some people really need to buy their manners. If you're one of them, help yourself and try this link.

Gentlemen nowadays are indeed as rare as albinos. Lucky me I was able to bump into one on my way to school. A red-hair clad in washed shirt and torn jeans offered me his seat!

Astig nya talaga. ^_^

2 comments:

  1. ...great drawing Kring! ;p Kuhang-kuha pati yung Araneta Center!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..just to clear things up, about my previous comment on Kring's "Judge Not, Lest You be Judged" - i did'nt mean by saying "Maraming natatakot kay Kring" is that she's like a mumu or something when she's mad. What i meant is that most of us (most i think, well, i really don't know if natatakot sila, so.. "I" na lang din) are/am afraid to see kringle in a bad mood(not galet, just badtrip or depressed or sad about something or someone) because mejo contagious(i don't know about the others who said they're also afraid). I'm just not used seeing her in a foul mood so i'm "afraid" (not in an "i want to hide underneath my bed kasi may mumu" kind but in a "concerned" way) to see her in a mad/bad/suplada/talk to the hand/depressed/sad mood. I'm also not saying that she's always in those kinds of moods. Come to think of it, you can count on one hand the days she has been on those kinds of moods.

    To make sense to all the crap that i've said i'll just rephrase the hopefully not misinterpreted phrase

    "Many/I are/am afraid when Kring gets mad"

    to

    "Many/I are/am concerned when Kring gets sad/deppresed/mad but not in a mumu kind of way because we/I are/am not used to see kring that way".

    ..which makes kringle = happy && matiisin && friendly (treat mo ako bigtime! ;p ).

    (Whew! Parang Defense!)
    Yngat! Hope Mico's OK!

    ReplyDelete