The verdict is out. Michael Jackson is not guilty. Meaning it's ok to sleep with little boys, give them a little booze, and have some gay porn lying around the bed. Ha! Well according to one of the jurors, they came up with such a decision because the prosecutors weren't able to present a strong evidence against Jacko though most of them think that he's not an innocent man. Fine, so he got away with it. I still believe though that he has some serious issues to deal with and that he needs some serious help. I really hope he finds it. But for now, stay away from the kids!

Katakot. If I were a kid, I wouldn't go within a hundred yards near this person. His surgeon should have his license revoked! Seriously.
Conversation between me and my youngest brother:Me: "Ay, ang corny. Na-abswelto si Michael Jackson.."
Mico: "Oo nga."
Me: "Aysus, alam mo ba kung anong kaso niya?!"
Mico: "Yung child... yung child... di ko alam yung buo e."
Me: "Child molestation!"
Mico: "Ayun tama! Nakalimutan ko yung tawag e."
Me: "Alam mo ba ibig sabihin non?!"
Mico: "Yung parang ihuhulog niya yung baby..."
Me: "Hehe! Hindi yun yon!"
Mico: "Hindi ba? E ano?"
Me: "Basta. Mahirap i-explain."
Mico: "E ano nga? Gawin mo nga sakin."
Me: "WAHAHAHA!!!"
No comments:
Post a Comment