The tattoo artist, Sarah Gaugler, did a really fine job "tainting" my skin with ink. Funny coz I didn't know that she's the vocalist of Turbo Goth and didn't know that she's one of the endorsers of Globe Tattoo but her face really looked familiar. Did some research and found out that we attended the same highschool and was just a coupla batches my junior. Small world.
So, the question that everybody asks: Did it hurt? My answer: Surprisingly, it didn't. Sarah was very light-handed and I guess setting my pain threshold to an all-time high helped. Either that or I probably just crossed that fine line between pain and pleasure. Hehe.
Now I wonder, do collar bone tattoos hurt? Hmm. There's only one way to find out. Haha.
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."
Kringle!!! May tattoo ka na! :)
ReplyDelete- Yel
Yel!! Long time! Uu, ang sarap pala! Hahah. ;))
Deletewaw!!! nice, anong meaning nun? -ate medi
ReplyDeletePhilippians 4:13, I can do all things thru Christ who gives me strength.. :)
Delete