Saturday, February 28, 2009

TSPI 20th Anniversary

I agreed to meet up with Pril in front Vista Verde's gate at 8am. But due to some unknown reasons (wehe), I was able to leave the house at... well, 8am. *toink* When I arrived at Roxie's place, I first had some breakfast before we went to her room where Pril was freshening up. At around 10am, Chris fetch us and off we went to the parlor.

Studio 3 Salon is located just within the village. The owner/make-up artist is Ms. Yna Agpawa. When asked what I wanted to do with my hair, I told her that I'm leaving the decision to her. Hehe.

She immediately started working her magic on us. Told me that she'll first do my make-up and then I have to dress up before she could do my hair. After applying some colors to my face, I changed into my little black dress. When I got out of the room, her assistant was already there so he was the one who did my hair. He gave my hair some loose curls and waves and I loooved it! Hehe. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get a copy of our pictures. All I have are these pictures taken with my phone.



When we arrived at Crowne Plaza, everyone was everywhere! At the lobby, along the hallway, around the picture wall... It was just too crowded that we weren't able to get our turn in front of the wall. After some time, everyone was called to settle down inside the hall.



First, we had the General Assembly. The HR, Finance and BU managers spoke about their achievements and future plans. Boss Joseph said something about removing the individual internet connections and disabling all USB ports to prevent unauthorized data transfers. As expected, the employees weren't happy with the idea and it was made apparent by the lack of applause when he went down the stage. Hehe. Our president, Mr. Jiro Hanzawa also gave a short speech about his hopes for the company's future.



Snacks were served at around 3pm. We had cinnamon bread, croissant and quiche. They started raffling off some prizes. I have no luck with raffle draws but with a flat screen TV up for grabs, I couldn't help but say a silent prayer that could perhaps change my luck. Hehe.



When the guest of honor arrived, a series of speeches were once again given. At some point, I got really bored so instead of lending them my ears, I started texting and chatting and doodling. Hehe. Figured it's better to keep myself busy than to sleep through their speeches, right? Hehe.

Fast forward to dinner [>>]. It was only around 5pm and dinner was already being served. Still sated from the afternoon snack I had, I only got myself small servings of some of the dishes and a slice of cheesecake! Ahihi.



After a short awarding ceremony for the service awardees came the most awaited part of the program - the group performances! Hehe. The Japanese expats were the first to hit the stage. We all had a blast watching them sing "Manira"! Err, "Manila"! Hehe. Everyone was having fun! As usual, Mr. Masuda was laughing the whole time and he kept on hitting another expat with his folded paper! Very Vic Sotto! Hehe. And who could forget Mr. Kudo's dance moves?!



Representatives from batch 1989 to 2000 came next. Again, we were all cheering and excited with their performance. Some of them did Rick Astley (Or was it Roderick Paulate? Hehe.), some did a ballroom routine, and some danced the Macarena. Surprising that many of them can really shake their booties! Go Boss Wins! Hehe. They were all good! And I'm not just saying that because most of them are my bosses. Hehe. ^_^



The next performance came from the best group ever, batch 2001 to 2006! Hahaha. Mei gnun?! First part of the presentation was a dance number. The boys did a JabbaWockeeZ-inspired dance, sans the mask and the gloves, while the girls reminded me of the 26K. Ahihi. And then a sweet ballroom dance under dim lights followed. Last part of the performance was a hand mime, which I'm proud to say I was part of. Hehe. I really enjoyed what we did and it was very much appreciated by the audience as well. I think the song that we used, "The Journey" by Lea Salonga, could somehow describe my three years stay in Tsukiden. "What a journey it has been..." Only for me, the end is already in sight. Nyaha.



Batch 2007 to 2009 was the next to perform. First part was a song number followed by a ballroom dance number (yet again!) and then a JabbaWockeeZ dance number (yet again!). They all looked cool with their masks on. Waah! I want one! Hehe. Funny how we can't recognize who the dancers were except for John and the other guy from Denso who both had distinct hairstyles. Hehe.



The OJTs also did a ballroom dance number. After all the performances... PHOTO OP!!!



Congratulations to Tsukiden on a successful 20 years!!! ^_^

4 comments:

  1. Pretty Pretty!!!! :-X :-*
    Sayang hindi ko nakita personally. :|

    -@ntonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mei gnun?! Hehe.
    E kung nagsundo ba..
    O naghatid.. E di.. Hehe.
    Joke lng. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha. meron palang natirang copy k chris. pero ung k joji eh d ko pa rn maaxes sa hd ko. pero pramis bgyan kta copy.. hmm.. pag nagkita tau sa mata.. teka, d ba manlilibre ka sa pepper lunch? haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah tlga? Hehe. Cge, penge copy..
    Kaso natatamad na rin ako i-update pix d2.. hehe. Sa bday mo! San ba?! Hehe. :P

    ReplyDelete