Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Four Years Worth

"Wow. I can't believe I'm actually doing this..."

Those were my first words on this blog. Now, I can't believe I'm actually on my 4th year! Haha. Yep, I'm once again celebrating my blog's anniversary! Yippee! ^_^

For the past 4 years, I've been using this No.897 template so I thought that a blog makeover would be a fitting gift for my blog. I scoured the internet for free templates until I found one that suited my taste.



Pretty nice, eh? Most of my pictures though are in GIF and the transparent pixels I blend against the template's background color so the dropshadows looked unaesthetic against the notepad.



But hell, I can live with that little niggle! Then why am I still using my old template?



Wah! Turns out that I've included lines in all my blog posts from May 2007 down to my very first post that'll set the font color to white! What a stupid, stupid mistake! Where's my CSS?! Sigh. Since I still don't have the luxury of time to go over and edit my archives, I reverted to my good ol' template. For now. Hopefully. Hehe. Nweiz...

Last year, I've picked out my top three favorite entries for "just because" reasons. Now here's a list of entries that got my laugh on:

1. More On Being A Moron (May 2005)
2. Brain Drain (June 2005)
3. Jacko Wacko (June 2005)
4. Kill Bill-Bill (June 2006)
5. Vertical Thrill (May 2007)

Happy 4th birthday, my dear blog! Make a wish! ^_^

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Libre. Libre. Libre! Pa-PEPPER LUNCH ka naman jan! ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mganda yung ipapalit mong template... Madami ka nga lang i-edit na pictures... Tulunga kita!!! Hehe >_<

    Happy 4th Birthday to your blog!!! I wish for more entries... ^_^

    -@ntonymous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sobrang late ko na na-publish db? Salamat! ^_^

    @roxie: Hahaha! Mei ganun?! Kelan na ba? Kelan na ba?! Pero nde ko libre ha! =P

    @antonymous: Xempre! Pipili ba ako ng panget? Hehehe. =P Nde ko na babaguhin ung pix, tapos ia-upload ko pa ulit. Nakakatamad. Ehe. Yung text na puti lng tlga ung mukhang ewan. Nasimulan ko na nga e, 3 na nabago ko. Dami na db? Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @roxie: Unga... Kelan ba Ms. SDE?? Hehehe... =P

    @_kringle: Sana pede i-customize yung template para ibang color na lang yung notebook... Dba? Hehehe =P
    3!? Hmmm... Unga ang dami... Dami pang kulang... Hehe

    -@ntonymous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Honga pala! C roksi ang may rason para manlibre e! Hehehe. Hihintayin ko yan ha? ;)

    Hmm, pde naman gawan ng notebook na iba kulay.. hindi ko lng trip maggng itsura.. Ehe.

    ReplyDelete