As I write this entry, I'm still here at the office. Yes, it's Sunday and it's past 12 in the morning and I haven't slept a wink yet. I've alternately been busy working and busy not working. Unit testing and waiting for a module to unit test, that is.
I never thought I would actually say this, but I'm starting to enjoy working overtime. Well, enjoy is not quite the word for it but... Basta. Working for more than 8 hours a day and spending the weekends at work makes me cringe no more. A good night sleep is something I've been deprived of for the past few days. I look and act like I came straight out from the Night of the Living Dead. But surprisingly so, I have no complaints. I guess I've learned to accept that this is an inevitable part of my job and that I have to live with it. And perhaps I really am enjoying working overtime. Nyehe. >_<
While I've been very *eherm* committed to my job, I do recognize that I also have to take care of myself. I lost some pounds, some 5 pounds to be exact. I now have panda eyes and a pimple plantation on my face. I need to pop more vitamins. I need my eye gel mask. I need a higher percentage of PanOxyl. But for now, I think all I need is a gallon of coffee.
same here you can connect the dots or zits on my face thanks to OT and unfortunately stress for me
ReplyDeleteHapburtdey!
ReplyDelete