Well, I won't say I was disappointed; that's too strong a word. I did enjoy some parts of it anyway. It's always fun to watch scenes you've once created in your mind come to life. But the movie just left me... BLAH. Yep, that's the word. When the credits rolled, I was like "That was it?". Coz a lot of details were missed. I understand that the movie couldn't dwell into all the Da Vinci paintings, symbols, and stuff discussed in the book coz it would probably take more than 5 hours to include all that. (To think that 2.5 hours is ass-numbing enough especially when you're seated awkwardly on the floor.) And though I don't see the point of changing the scene wherein Robert Langdon saw the photo of the dead curator (In the book: Langdon was at the Hotel Ritz Paris, he was awakened by a phone call, Lt. Collet giving the photo to Langdon. In the movie: Langdon was at a book signing, Lt. Collet approached and handed him the photo). That I really don't mind. But why omit the detail about the guy in the Rosslyn Chapel who is actually Sophie's brother??
Hai. Do not judge a book by its movie talaga.
Onga e. d na nasabe..
ReplyDeleteanyways. ganun tlga..
d nman pdeng lht ng details..
malalagay dun.. =P
"OK KA LANG?!"
amp.
Parang importanteng detail xa kc db? la lng..
ReplyDeleteOO, OK LANG AKO!!! ;)
Oonga no. Yung setting na in-approach ni Lt. Collet si Tom Hanks, hehe, iba. Hindi naman sa reception yun e...;)
ReplyDeleteFirst time sumakit yung likod ko sa sinehan. Tsaka, parang dalawa yung boses na madalas ko marinig.
Hindi lang boses ni Langdon naririnig ko, boses din ni Ardee naririnig ko, hehehe. ;)